Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE-400
I just wanted to share with everyone my favorite sewing machine. It’s the Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE-400 and it’s a game changer for creating your own monograms at home.
I purchased mine at www.Walmart.com for under $300. I’ve had it for about three years and it is fantastic. Wait until it goes on sale before purchasing it. I purchased mine for about $300, so wait for a good sale!
Amazon is currently selling the machine for about $308.00.
The Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine (SE-400) makes an excellent addition to a hobbyist’s collection. Its innovative, forward-thinking design allows it to be connected to a computer, so you can easily import and digitize embroidery designs directly from the screen and enjoy future machine updates as they become available. With 70 built-in embroidery designs, 67 stitches, 120 frame pattern combinations and five monogramming fonts along with 98 unique stitch functions, this combination sewing and embroidery machine lets you blend your creativity with technology for truly outstanding results. The on-screen reference guide comes in 16 different languages to help you take full advantage of this device. It even features an LCD panel with a bright, easy-to-read display. The large 4″ x 4″ embroidery area is ideal for adding embellishments, while the quick-set, drop-in bobbin and an automatic needle threader make it easy to use.
Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE-400:
- This combination sewing and embroidery machine includes 67 built-in stitches
- 98 stitch functions
- 70 built-in embroidery designs
- Easy-to-use computerized sewing machine
- Five monogramming fonts
- 120 frame pattern combinations
- On-screen reference guide for the sewing/embroidery machine in 16 languages
- Large 4″ x 4″ embroidery area
- The Brother sewing and embroidery machine has an easy-to-view LCD panel
- Quick-set, drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threader
- Connect to a computer and import thousands of designs
- Brightly lit workplace
- Includes accessory feet, buttonhole, overcasting, zipper, zigzag, button fitting, monogramming and blind stitch
- Comes with a guide, USB cable, power cord and machine cover
I am obsessed with monogramming and this sewing machine completes all of my at home monogramming needs. It creates up to a 4 inch monogram and you can download and use any font or embroidery image you want and upload the image directly into the machine to create your own customized monograms.
My favorite embroidery site is Rivermill Embroidery, where I purchase a majority of my embroidery fonts. For most of my tutorials, I will be referencing this website. Stay tuned for additional tutorials on how I use my Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine, SE-400 to complete all of my DIY monogram projects!